


Jesse also has 2 interviews within the next couple of weeks!! The one we are most excited about is this Friday night!! It is a dinner interview with the both of us! If you are thinking about us around 7pm central time... say a little pray that we are eating with our best manners and not saying anything off the wall! : )
6 comments:
WOW, that is a gorgeous WI sunset!! Love the lake reflection! Now, how does it compare to OR?
We will be thinking and praying for you guys on Friday night and wish you both well. Good Luck!!
wow wow wow, I don't know what your talking about, your camera did great:) beautiful pics Lynn and the Giesbrecht's will definately be praying for God's will for your next adventure and for Jesse not to slip any "F" bombs out...hahahhaaaaa
Your pictures are amazing!! That was one awesome sunset and I'm so glad you got to enjoy it :) I have no doubt that you and Jesse will do great on Friday night but we will also be praying for you. Be sure to keep us all informed on how it goes!!!
As long as Jesse starts with a Jack and Coke I am sure the interview will go smoothly!! HAHA.
We'll pray for you two and hope it goes great!
Ohmygosh! You guys are cracking me up! No F bombs... start out with a Jack & Coke. I draw the line if for dessert he asks for a cigar!! hahaha!!
Thank you so much for your prayers and the giggles!!
The sunset photos are so lovely. If they don't do the real thing justice, then I can only imagine how beautiful it was!!!
How exciting about the two interviews. I hope the one tonight goes perfect! We'll be thinking about you!
Post a Comment