Our weekend camping in pictures.
Uncle Jerry giving rides to Max and Melanie!
Those squished cheeks get me every single time!
It took us all day to realize that these 3 were dressed alike. They loved Uncle Jerry's woods chicken call. I couldn't get them to smile or look at me for nothing. Jerry gave his chicken call and they wanted him to do it again and again...
It rained on and off on Saturday but it ended in a beautiful night!
Steph and I took a walk and the view from the top of the sand hill was kind of fun. You don't realize how big the hill is in my pictures. But it is pretty steep!
Uncle Adam giving rides in "the bomb". We are never sure who is having more fun the kids or Adam.
Left over rain drops while we walked in the woods.
We found some guys fishing in the river!!
They caught a tire!!
The moon was coming up and the sun was setting.
The fog was also rolling in.
The fires were big and the laughs were many.
It was snapper turtle hatching time. The kids found so many we lost count. At the end of the trip they had 4 in a bucket that they wanted to bring home and raise. They were named Lucy, Lilac, Max & Jerry. They were released into the river before we left!
Miss Andee was working her sunglasses for me!!
We had invited some friends to come out and there were so many kids and they were so cute sitting here eating supper. We had 10 kids total!! Max isn't in the picture.
Before you know it - it was time to pack up and head home. When we are out here I sure soak it up. I don't want the nights to end. I am always craving more. But it sure refreshes me for the weeks ahead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment