Jesse’s mom is having a career change. She quit her job and is going to drive semi with Jesse’s Dad.
Well she couldn’t have quit her job at a more perfect time for us! We have been taking full advantage of a Grandparent who doesn’t work!!
She was coming here once a week to watch the kids for the day so I could get school prep done. Huge blessing! I had so much to do to get ready for Max. I bought a really cheap curriculum and so that means I have to print EVERYTHING off and prep it all. All 26 weeks! So I got 2 weeks done. Yes… 2 weeks! That’s it! I have my work cut out for me with this curriculum and so I will keep working hard on getting it all done! Good thing he doesn’t start for awhile yet!
In order to go on the road she has to go to truck school! Mary is going to school in Eau Claire and has to drive past the house so she stopped in on her first day of school and we made her take her picture but she wanted Mallory in it with her!
She brought the kids an after school treat of ice cream sundaes and Mallory absorbed the sugar rather quickly and was being super silly for these pictures!
Mary went to truck school in her high heels! She has these truck driven teachers fooled! She’s got this!! She is going to be the classiest semi truck drive out there!!
Oh and the next time Mary went to class she came early with a coffee for me and she took the kids for a walk so I could have a coffee break! Ah! Yes please!!
I don’t ever ask for help! But I tell you what, I am learning if someone offers to help – LET THEM!! So I let her bring me coffee and I let her take all three kids and I went into super sonic clean mode and got the basement, vacuumed, scrubbed, and spit shined before they got back!! Amazing how quickly you can do that with a little bit of caffeine and no kids! And the basement stayed cleaned for 3.5 seconds when the kids returned! But I basked in that cleanliness for the 3.5 seconds!!
No comments:
Post a Comment