Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I Miss This!

I really beat myself up over not being able to blog anymore.  It frustrates me.  I want to blog.  I love looking back at Baby Mallory and watching her grow.  Then there was Baby Maxwell and watching him grow and how tiny Mallory was when Max was a baby.  Then there is Melanie.  Melanie?  Who is Melanie?  Yeah.  Did you know we had another baby?  : )  She isn’t featured as much as the other two were.  Makes me mad.  Poor kid.  I hardly remember to take pictures of her! 

When I think about updating my blog… I think oh man I have to go back to August (3 months ago)… because I don’t want to miss anything.  Not what I want to do.  So I close the computer and surf pinterest and read other peoples blogs.

Then get this!  I get mad at one of the blogs I follow because she hasn’t updated in like a year!  Gasp!  I was with her when she only had three kids and now she has 5 kids and she doesn’t update and her baby has to be like almost two now!!  Update your blog lady!!

Shame!  That’s me!  I could have people out there who keep checking to see if I am going to update and here I am not updating!

I was told a few weekends ago that my profile says I work, own a business, and have two kids.  Wow.  That was a lifetime ago.

So here we go… I am just going to the leave the past in the past and start fresh!  With my current pictures and stories!

We had a Christmas Party this past weekend.  It was come as a Christmas Character or in your Christmas Jammies.

1912324_4790368015227_4436766277674866726_o

Jesse = Uncle Eddie (National Lampoons Christmas Vacation); Me = Aunt Bethany (National Lampoons Christmas Vacation); Melanie = Bunny (not sure it was anything – it was just cute and we classified her into the Land of Misfit Toys from Rudulph); Mallory = Ballerina (Nutcracker Ballet – she really wanted to be Anna from Frozen but I talked her out of it!); Maxwell = Christmas Jammies (My absent minded Mommy brain bought him these in a size 5T… he is barely into a 4T!!  So he was pinned together to keep his pants up!) 

I really hope I will be back in a day or two with the rest of the pictures and stories from this Christmas party.  Right now though… I have to attempt to get a grumpy 5 year old in the shower.  She hasn’t let me touch her hair in three days and well… ain’t no comb going to fix that!! 

No comments: