Friday, February 01, 2013

Pretty Much the Cutest… EVER!

IMG_4406

I have been dappling into the potty training with Mr. Max.  Honestly he has no interest in it!  None!  However this day he brought me his underpants and requested to wear them.  Well by all means!  Of course you can wear them!

IMG_4407

I’m pretty sure there is nothing more adorable then this…

IMG_4408

This next picture (below) cracks me up!  Mally trying to get him to do something.  Max sitting with his arms crossed not going to do it!

IMG_4410

These two are so into the bicker stage.  Bad.  Sometimes I don’t even know what they are bickering about.  I don’t think they do either.

This next series of pictures totally shows you Maxwell’s giggly, funny, little boy side!  He was hitting me with this stuffed snake and every time it would hit me I would yell, ouch!  Which, for him, was the funniest thing ever.

IMG_4420IMG_4423IMG_4425

I knocked him over.  Gently, of course.

IMG_4431

He got right back up.

IMG_4433

And came after me again!

IMG_4435

I don’t know where we lost Mallory in all this.  I think she went downstairs on a hunt for Minney Mouse. 

IMG_4441

Side note – those underpants were wet in about 4 minutes!!  We changed and put new ones on and those were wet 4 minutes later too!  ugh!  And I thought Mallory was a tough potty trainer!  This boy may have her beat!!

No comments: