Sunday, April 24, 2011

Maxwell David

He is here!  Maxwell David Frey!  He was born last night at 8:31pm; 7 pounds 10 ounces; 20 inches long.

This is a mean post because I forgot my camera cable so I can’t upload any pictures – however my Mom was here today and if Mally lets her have the computer tonight for a split second you should see some pictures on her blog.

We are all doing fabulous.  Labor was quick, easy and calm!  Maxwell seems to be a very content calm baby so far – we are loving it.  He is a sleepy one – like I have to wake him up to eat and it is a big job to wake him up.  : )

Mallory loves to hold her “baby brodder”.  I put him in her lap and she flops her arms over top of him and pats him.  If I take him away she says “hold baby brodder” and reaches for him.  Mallory is also doing a fantastic job spending some time with her grandparents and letting Mommy and Daddy stay at the doctors.  : )  Mommy on the other hand cries when she leaves – thank you hormones. 

Cousin Garrett thinks Baby Max is “my Max” and has a very hard time sharing him.  : )  Like he melts down when someone else wants to snuggle him.

I’m off to watch little baby twitches and hear little baby grunts.  : )  I’ll be back with plenty more pictures and stories when we get home.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been watching your blog for the past few days in hopes of hearing the exciting news - glad to hear all went well! Take care, Mindy Thomas

The Rau's said...

Yay!!!! I'll leave you alone for awhile, but I WILL be coming over. You can take a nap while I snuggle him and Mallory.
Glad everything went well.

LisaS said...

Congratulations kids.....Cant wait to him... and grandma needs to get those pictures up.. I have been waiting aalllll day...what an awesome Easter gift. God Bless!!!
L

Nancy and Paul said...

So happy for you and so glad that everything went well. May your lives be filled with all the love and joy two children will bring.

Connie said...

You know Mally very well, computer time was not going to happen while she was awake..... she's sleeping soundly now and the pictures are up. Love you all and we'll see you tomorrow. Mally has been doing so well but sometimes she gets teary eyed for her momma too :)

The Smiths said...

Oh, Lynn! I miss those baby grunts & twitches...enjoy them because it goes by so fast!! And, by the way, I cried when Lauren left the hospital, too...totally normal! Praying for you all as you adjust to being a family of 4! Can't wait to see more pictures - oh, and I LOVE the name...Mallory & Maxwell, how cute!!

Tina M. said...

Congratulations, Lynn and Jesse! I'm glad to see everything went so quick and easy and that you both are doing well.

arturlington said...

Super congrats to your entire family! Continued well wishes for you all fill our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Lynn, Jesse, Mallory, and Maxwell-
CONGRATULATIONS! I kept thinking about you and wondering when little baby boy was going to come. He is so precious! and adorable! Your family picture your mom took in the hospital is perfect!
Love from our way!
Deb Zenner

Bethany said...

Congrats!!! What a cute name! We are super excited for you guys. Have a wonderful first few days at home.

The Tippins