I have had to take Mallory to a couple of my appointments. The first one she cried and wanted me to hold her when we listened to baby brother. The second time I told her we were going to listen to baby brother and I couldn’t hold her, but she could stand on the chair and hold my hand. AND if she was really good we would go play on the slides. (I had to go to the mall afterwards and was going to let her play on the little play land inside the mall.) She was excellent and I let her play on the slide for an hour!
This time I took her and I tell her we are going to listen to baby brother and she says “momma can’t hold you.” and “play on slides”. Hahaha. Oops, look what I started.
I brought my camera along this time to try to catch her on video listening to baby brother. She was a little shy, but I am still glad I caught it.
When we were done – she forgot all about the slides and we went straight home. : )
4 comments:
that is priceless!!!!
L
Yep, cutest thing I've heard and saw! Mallory is so precious:)
Yep Grandma is crying now, such a sweet memory.
Love it! Sweet girl! Can't wait for you to meet your little man!
Megan F
Post a Comment