I had an appointment late this afternoon and decided to take a couple last belly pictures… just in case. : )
Jesse is having dreams that we have a 10 pound baby. My belly button is almost nonexistent and it hurts from all the stretching. However, so far, no stretch marks! Very thankful for that!
Well, at my appointment I got some very good news! I’m 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. I’m going to get graphic – so hold on – she then decided to strip my membranes and make things move a little quicker! She tells me within 24-72 hours I should have a baby!!!
We (my mid-wife and I) screamed and giggled and hugged! Seriously – we did! I am so excited for little man to come and for my back to stop hurting that I’m wishing more pain (labor) on myself. : )
Our bags our packed. The Grandmas have been notified. Now we just try to enjoy the moment, get some sleep, stop thinking about it and wait…
P.S. Watch my Mom’s blog for pictures – she’ll most likely have the first ones and be able to post them for y’all to see.
5 comments:
What the?????? 24-72hrs?! Hurry up baby boy your momma wants her body back and Auntie Kate needs to meet you!!!! You know to text me if its in the middle of the night otherwise I'm expecting a phone call! I got one with Mally so yay, I'm just saying....make sure that phone is charged!!!!
YAY!!!!!! I'm with Katie....I want the text or the phone call. Can't wait! Good Luck!
I just need to know if you are wearing maternity jeans....they always look like regular jeans and I think to myself - is Lynn really able to pull off regular jeans!?!?!? She is amazing! Anyways, you look great and I hope you meet your little boy SOON!
Oh Tabby - they are maternity jeans. Every once in awhile I can pull off regular jeans - but they are NOT my normal size. : ) These ones are from Old Navy and they are the below belly kind because I can't stand that stuff on my belly.
We are still here - nothing is happening as of right now. : ) This waiting game is about to get to me this time around!!
SO excited for you!! You will love, love, love having a boy! Can't wait to see pictures! Praying for you...
Post a Comment