We are back from our trip and it has been kind of a busy week and next week is even busier with supper plans, Dr. appointments, and Mom’s groups… but I wanted to pop in real quick and share some funny stories.
This week I had to run downstairs and email Jesse while Mallory was eating her breakfast. I told her I was going to email daddy and would be right back. Like she really knows what emailing is… but whatever. : )
So now every time I grab the computer or we go downstairs she says “Emu Datee”.
This morning I was looking out the dining room window and I see Mallory’s bucket and shovel in the snow. Grrr. Maggie is stealing Mallory’s toys again and chewing on them. So I say something to the effect of Maggie was naughty and needs a time out. I let Maggie in the house and I make her go right to her blanket… Mallory says “time out Maggie”.
I let Mally out of her high chair after breakfast and she runs right to Maggie and says “time out”. I tell her that Maggie is all done with her time out – she can pet her. (Maggie is not usually upstairs with us so when she is it is really exciting to Mally.) Right now Mally is reading Maggie books and giggling because Maggie is licking her. Then she runs off down the hall way and says “ni-night Maggie” and comes back and reads more books to Maggie. A-dorable! Even though I don’t like dogs. : )
Just because a blog isn’t fun without pictures – here is a video I took yesterday of her. She was so excited to watch Mickey Mouse after lunch that I thought I would try to catch her excitement – however she got shy about it. Before the camera there were squeals and giggles and yelling about Mickey Mouse. (She doesn’t get to watch it very often so it is really special when she does.)
My video was cut short because I ran out of memory space. But we saw her friends – Kate, Luke & Lily at the library by surprise. We didn’t know they were going to be there too. She ran around and followed Kate (who is 6) and then her Lily (who is 1) shoved themselves into an empty book shelf and sat there. Funny kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment