I like to think that every kitchen has that drawer where random items find their place. I’m not sure how these safety glasses made it to my kitchen drawer. They even belong to a fella named Travis… whoever Travis may be.
Mallory thought they were pretty fantastic and wore them for a good 3 hours one day.
She wore them while she ate her crackers. Which is what is all over her face.
When they would slide down her nose she would just mash them back up onto her face and keep on doing what she was doing.
She finally took them off when we sat down to eat lunch but once lunch was over she asked for them back. I was afraid she was going to take them with her to naptime – but she didn’t.
I’ve been wearing my glasses a lot because my contacts are foggy and bother my eyes with this pregnancy. Seems very strange for that to happen, but I guess it can – so I just wear my glasses and she notices when I have them on and points to them and says “gasses”. She has been in a huge imitate stage so I’m wondering if wearing the safety glasses was part of her doing what I do.
4 comments:
Cute! It's funny how kids pick up on things you do! For not being at our house full-time, its amazing how alike Preston is to Marcus. :)
Super cute :) We have a pair of my dad's old safety glasses here that Allie used to love to wear. We'll have to try them on Mallory and see what she thinks! They don't have lenses so maybe she won't like them as much but we'll see!
she is so adorable! I love the silly, laughing pics.
Hahahahahahaahaa Oh Mally you silly girl!
Post a Comment