Mallory is an outside baby! You ask her if she wants to go outside and she’s ready instantly! Let’s go!
We went outside today before lunch to check on the garden. I had given her a job… she had to put the green beans that I was picking into the bucket. Five minutes in - she ditched her job and crawled all the way over to the patio and started coloring with the chalk and riding her giraffe. It’s kind of a long crawl.
She played on the patio for so long all by herself while I was at the garden.
The neighbor pops her head out and sees Mallory “all by herself” and starts talking to her. Mallory are you playing outside by yourself today? Nope, my mommy put the pup in charge today! ; )
She has this new trick where she gets on her giraffe… and gets off… and gets on… and gets off. Over and over and over again!
OH!! Guess what else Mallory did today? She took some steps!! Yup! I had this goal where I wanted her to walk before HemmerFest which is next weekend. By Golly the girl may just do it! Tonight she wanted me to pick her up and I was trying to make her stand by herself before I would pick her up. Well she wouldn’t do that. So I stand her up and then I back up and she took steps towards me!! I pick her up and start jumping up and down and hooting and hollering and cheering. (Yeah… I’m a loud mom!! Watch out, I could be the loud sports mom!!) So we did it again! And again! And again! We got her to toddle to Jesse and then he would turn her around and she would toddle to me! Oh it was adorable and we were super proud parents!!
1 comment:
Look at you go Miss Mallory! Love her new shoes and hope they aren't squeezing her feet:)
Post a Comment