Monday, August 16, 2010

Garage – Phase 1.5

Saturday dump trucks were coming and going by 9am!  Now we look like this from the front.

IMG_9270With all the dump trucks going in – our real driveway took a beating and now we have to fix our real driveway!

IMG_9271Here is what it looks like from the back yard.  I’m not even showing you the massive dirt piles to the right and three big pieces of equipment to the left.  The neighbor drove past me and yelled “Looks like you have a construction business going on here.” 

IMG_9273

We had to bring in a lot of fill and build the garage up so we don’t have water/flooding problems.  But it is so high now that we have to build a retaining wall back here so that it doesn’t wash away.

IMG_9275 One project leads to another project leads to another project…

2 comments:

Katie said...

This is so exciting! I know it probably feels like complete mayhem right now but it's coming along so nicely, I just love that you are posting all of this so I get to see what's going on in the life of my Frey's!

Bethany said...

This is awesome, but crazy! It's great to watch your progress. I hope everything goes very smoothly. And, I'm so glad you're not pregnant while having all of this go on!!! (Just looking at your pictures makes me VERY tired.)