Monday, June 07, 2010

My Baby is ONE!!!!

One year ago, after 16 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing, we got to meet our precious little baby girl!!!  One year ago!!  One!!

In honor of one we had a big first birthday bash for Mallory.

Cupcakes!  Lots of cupcakes! 

IMG_8601Decorations!  We had it in the garage so I tried to make the garage a little less garage a little more party-like.

IMG_8609 IMG_8610Table decorations.  This green candle stick (that I stuck flowers in) was actually our wedding centerpieces.

IMG_8611 I wrote, with sidewalk chalk, Mallory is one!!!  Then it rained!

IMG_8614 The party dress!!

IMG_8615   Great Grandparents!

IMG_8621  Little baby friends!IMG_8624 Cake time!

IMG_8632 IMG_8634 IMG_8635Taste it!  Please excuse the baked beans all her WHITE sweater!  However I did give her a white cupcake instead of a red one! 

IMG_8636 Yuck!  : )

IMG_8639She didn’t eat her cake.  She just played with it and smashed it and made a huge mess.

The most adorable clothes a mommy ever did see!

IMG_8641Yay for more books!  Mallory loves books!  She will go to her book shelf and grab one and scoot it across the floor and bring it to you to read.

IMG_8642 Little Kate and Luke showing Mallory what they got her.

IMG_8644 My Pal Violet! 

IMG_8646 She liked Violet and kept looking behind me at Violet.  Violet talks and will say her name.

IMG_8650 The next picture says it all.  : )

IMG_8653 Balloons!

IMG_8655 Look Daddy… My Pal Violet!!

IMG_8662  The boys played and played in the rain.

IMG_8666 They were soaked by the time they left!! 

IMG_8668 My Mom made us this picture book with the pictures she took in honor of Mally turning one.  It is awesome!

IMG_8669 This next picture makes me giggle.  Jesse and Mally playing while I’m trying to read a card.

IMG_8672 Clapping and saying thank you to everyone!!

IMG_8675 IMG_8677 IMG_8678

What a great first year we have had with Mallory!  She has brought so much fun and laughter to our lives!  We love you Baby Girl!!

5 comments:

jules said...

She is so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Mallory!!

Natalie said...

I thought about you guys on Saturday hoping her party was sooo fun and I also told Allie yesterday that it was Mallory's birthday! Allie was so excited and wanted to sing to her so we did :) Isn't it amazing how fast a year goes by!!?!? Looks like the party was lots of fun and you did an awesome job on the decorations! Happy Birthday Mally!

Tabby said...

Wow! One!! It looks like you threw a great party for her. She is so adorable and I love her party dress :)

Katie said...

Lynn you did a perfect job! Way to go:) the party looked like so much fun and Mallory is just the cutest, her dress, her birthday hat, the cupcake:) too fun.

Connie said...

Oh goodness she looks like a one year old, no more baby :(

Love you baby girl,

Grandma