Monday, June 14, 2010

Slumber Party!

Guess who came over for Mallory’s first slumber party!?! 

IMG_8766Cousin Ellyn!!!

These two are trouble!!

IMG_8733We made a little nest on Mallory’s floor for Ellyn to sleep.  

IMG_8735In the morning around 7:30 Mallory is crying.  I go in there to find Mallory standing up in her crib crying and Ellyn missing.  I had a moment of panic that I lost Ellyn.  I feared that she sleep walked right out of my house and I never heard her.  Then I became rational again and checked the bathroom and she was in there. 

IMG_8738When Ellyn came back into Mallory’s room she tells me that they have been playing in there and that Mallory was just crying because she left to go to the bathroom.  I never heard them playing.  Ellyn even said that Mallory was giggling pretty loud.  Makes my heart melt thinking of them two waking up and playing.  Too cute!

IMG_8739During Mally’s morning nap El and I went outside.  We started out weeding the garden but that got boring for her.  Then she wanted to play hopscotch. 

IMG_8742 She even got Jesse to play once!  : )

IMG_8744Ellyn didn’t even want to go home on Saturday morning.  She kept asking us if we knew where her babysitter lived and if we could just take her there on Monday morning.  Oh silly girl!  We will have to have more slumber parties for these girls!  They both loved it!

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Where are the pictures of Jesse hop-scotching??? That is something I would PAY to see!! :)

Lynn said...

Oh Kim!!! I do have pictures of him hop-scotching!! hahahahaha!