Tuesday, March 02, 2010

No biting!

I'm sitting with Mallory and she is reaching for something she can't have. I grab her little hand and remove it and say "no". We do this over and over. A couple times she lets out a scream. Sometimes she yells "ba-ba-ba-ba" at me. Then one time... as I have her little hand in mine she uses her other hand grabs my hand and shoves my hand in her mouth and gives me a chomp!!

I'm going to go with... she didn't know what she was doing. She just chewed on me like she would if she had a toy. Okay? My baby doesn't know how to bite already when she is not getting her way!? Right?

Alright... she is now trying to rip off her shirt... gotta run!
I'm in for trouble with this little girl... and she gets it all from Jesse... in case you were wondering who is the original trouble maker!!

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Oh, Lynn...get ready - this is only the beginning of the defiance!! The more they learn, the more independent they want to be and the discipline starts earlier than you would think!! :)

Bethany said...

Ha ha ha. I'm sorry! But, you did give me a good laugh with this. Ella bites in frustration, too... it stinks!

Abbie said...

heh. cora is a biter... it seems more like a puppy nipping you, or like the goat at the zoo that tried to eat cora's hand this morning. i.e. non-intentional, but I've definitely yelped in public before... she used to have this thing for biting my shoulder.
and just wait until she can take off her diaper. :)