FreyMoto went to Indianapolis to attend a trade show. It was a huge success and sold us out of product in about 2 weeks!! This here, is why I am so busy!! I took a month off from FreyMoto when I had Mallory and it was the biggest month we had last year and so it put me so far behind! And when you have your non-accountant husband running things for a month... lets just say he tried to do a good job and be organized for me! : ) Anyway I just finished up 2009 this week!!!

While in Indiana we got to see and stay with our BFFs!! The last picture of the three of us... two of us were pregnant and now we all had our baby girls in our arms! This time when we decided to go somewhere... we had to take multiple vehicles! We all can't fit in one car anymore!! Brandon, if you still had the Olds though... I bet we could fit 3 car seats in there!! hehehehee! : )



Before we left for vacation I was leaving the nuk in her crib and she would only get it during naps and at bedtime. But when you are with other people and staying somewhere else all the rules go out the door. And now she is so good at grabbing that sucker and popping it in her mouth! I even tried to leave her blanket in the crib but as I am picking her up she is reaching and grabbing her blanket and taking it with her!

We also had Mallory's baby dedication this month. I forgot my camera in the truck during church - so I don't have pictures!! But - my mom took pictures for us which I'll get when things slow down a bit.

Here is our sleepy girl after a hard day of celebrating!! She fell asleep before we even got her to bed! I love a snuggly baby and I am super jealous that Jesse is getting these snuggles and not me!

New hat!! Mallory got a new hat and it is just too stinkin cute!! Well, it would be even more cute if she didn't have that lovely nuk in her mouth! : ) Yes, she is addicted!
Before we left for vacation I was leaving the nuk in her crib and she would only get it during naps and at bedtime. But when you are with other people and staying somewhere else all the rules go out the door. And now she is so good at grabbing that sucker and popping it in her mouth! I even tried to leave her blanket in the crib but as I am picking her up she is reaching and grabbing her blanket and taking it with her! Jesse also had his MRI and meeting with the neuro surgeon this month. Everything came back normal. He is having classic migraines. The bone growths were not a concern at all for him. And one of the 'bone growths' was a floating bone in his neck (near the adams apple) that everyone has. It just showed up on the x-ray kind of funny and made it look like something it was not.
The neuro surgeon did confirm that he has a circulation disorder which causes his hands to turn funny colors - from white, to red, to purple, to normal. (There is a name for it, but I can't remember.) This is also linked with migraines.
For a couple weeks now he has eliminated caffeine which has helped with the frequency of the migraines.
Alright, there is your quick update - I hear Mallory waking up so we must go get this Friday started!!! : )
4 comments:
You gonna drive that bike?
Miss you and Nat terribly already. LOVE the picture of Mallory and Jesse,that is just too precious for words and her new hat is totally cute.
I think you need a vacation:) your schedule is crazy and I would absolutely agree with you that you are way more busy now then before, which makes me wonder how that all worked in the first place:) Make sure to take care of yourself and pamper yourself every now and again:)
Loves!
There is a great book on migraines that I should get you. I will forward the title.
Thanks for the pics! I am so glad things are going wonderfully for you! Blessings
Oh my goodness - I hope you have that picture of Mallory and Jesse framed somewhere in your house (or give it to him for Father's Day) because that is too precious!! :)
Post a Comment