Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snuggling

On Saturday Mally and I went to my parents house for the day.  Jesse needed to study for a HUGE test that he has to take on Friday.  So we left him in peace and without distractions.

I really wanted to go watch my little cousin play football.  See I get in the truck in our garage which is attached to our house so I had no idea how cold it really was… until I stopped to get gas and stepped out and almost screamed!  It was freezing!  And extremely windy!  Then I get to my parents house (out on the prairie) and it is even colder and even more windy!

We still went to the game.  We bundled Mally up so snug.  She had on her snowsuit (which looks like a bunny – with a tail and big long ears!!) and we had her wrapped up in a blanket.  She was probably the warmest person there!  We only stayed for a short while and headed back to warmth and hot chocolate!

My little cousins came back to my parents house too and they had to get their snuggle time in with Mallory.  Here is Jake snuggling!!

 IMG_6685

IMG_6688I haven’t bought Mally a whole lot of clothes.  My sister kept all of Elly’s clothes – so I literally have totes upon totes of clothes.  But every once in while I’ll see something I just can’t pass up and I have to get it.  Like this hat!!  She actually needed a winter hat and my sister showed me this very addictive website with incredible cute stuff.  Anyway, I bought this hat for her!

IMG_6689

IMG_6693

IMG_6694 IMG_6698 IMG_6699

It makes me want to know how to do this.  I took a crochet class when I lived out in Oregon.  But apparently I’m not a good listener and I made up my own stitch!  I kept thinking… how do people do this and watch TV at the same time.  I have to focus and it is taking a lot of work.  Duh!  I was doing it wrong!!  Maybe I need to go visit my Grandma soon and she can re-teach me!

8 comments:

The Rau's said...

thanks for the snuggle time....i love the picture of jake and mallory.

Jody said...

I'm sure that Grandma would love to help you. I love the hat. She's just a cutie! I still want to squeeze those cheeks.

Photos by Julee said...

I love the hat and absolutely love her face in the first picture in the hat - too cute.

Tabby said...

She is so cute!!! The hat is adorable too...what is that website?

Katie said...

Oh my gosh I have got to get one of those hats so cute on her.

arturlington said...

That hat is adorable- where in the world di you get it! I especially love the top pic of her in the hat! It reinforces that words explain so little in this life! If Jesse is studying for the EPPP, tell him I said goodluck!

Anonymous said...

Lynn, THREE hemmer eyebrow pictures! haha well atleast on mally they look cute and she doesnt really mean them..not like the hemmer boy.. *Cough Adam Cough* hahahaha!
-Michelle

The Smiths said...

Oh my word, Lynn - she just gets cuter by the day!! Seriously, she could model for one of those baby magazines...what a doll!! :)