Friday, October 23, 2009

A little Lynn time!

I love my Mally to pieces but after the last two weeks – I needed just a moment of Lynn time!  Week one – Jesse was studding for a huge test he had to take so we left him to his studding because if he passes… good things may be in store for us!  And I like good things!  : )

Then this week he comes home on Tuesday with a fever and crawls into bed!  He was out of commission – I wouldn’t let him touch Mally and we became big fans of Lysol!  The only one that would go by him was Crazy Maggie… can dogs get the flu?  ; )

Last night rolled around and I had an appointment to get my hair cut and highlighted and I was stinkin excited!!  First of – I love getting my haircut!  Second – Jesse and Mally were going to bond together at home!  We decided he wasn’t contagious anymore and I was outta here!

I was only gone for two hours, but man-oh-man I felt refreshed and cute and sassy again!  The girl who did my hair even styled it for me (and it was like 7 at night and I was just going home to sleep on it) and she told me she was making me look like I was going to prom!  She gave me big spiral curls – loved it! 

I was only home maybe 30 minutes and Jesse had a page and had to go into work for an hour to help out a client.  Thank goodness this client held off until I got home.  ; ) 

So far *knock on wood* Mally and I are both healthy and show no signs of getting sick! 

What’s a post without a picture?  Here is a picture that my Mom took this past weekend.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay I love the picture you posted but I was hoping to see your new haircut and color too! I bet big spiral curls looked SO cute :) Good for you for getting out and taking some time for yourself!! I hope you and Mally stay healthy!

arturlington said...

I love the pic! That is definately one to cherish!!!

The Smiths said...

Love the picture...so sweet! Yes, that "you" time is very important - make sure you keep getting that regularly because it helps you recharge!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love that picture!! Both of you look perfect!
Deb

Lynn said...

Natalie - my hair is actually scary now! It was really cute with the ringlet curls - but then I washed it yesterday and I am SUPER blonde! Like REALLY blonde! I look like a walking hoochiemamma! Everwhere I went yesterday people greeted me with a "What did you do to your hair?" I'm too chicken to go back and have her tone it down a little - I even have a couple of orange streaks in the front... oh to not be a chicken! : )

The Rau's said...

Lynn....I can fix it for you!! you don't want hoochiemamma hair. Let me know if you want my help :)

Tabby said...

What a great picture of you and Mallory! It was really nice to see you, Jesse, and Mallory on Friday. Thanks for having me over and hanging out. It was good to finally catch up and meet Mally! She is such a good baby! Hopefully can get together again soon.

Tabby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

I'm having a really hard time believing you could ever look like a hoochiemama...and that word just makes me laugh :) I'm sure you are as beautiful as ever! But if you don't like it you should totally go back!