Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall!

IMG_6728It was a very nice fall day yesterday.  We headed outside early in the morning to clean up our gross garden.  The neighbors were outside too so we, of course, had to go chat with them!  I asked them why they put all their leaves in our yard.  Our yard has SO many leaves compared to the neighbors on both sides of us!  They laughed and said that the lady that lived here before us, really did think that everyone put their leaves in her yard!!

IMG_6715

While Jesse cleaned out the garden I raked up a big pile of leaves because I want to plop Mally in the middle of it and take her pictures!  We had to do crazy things like this for my Mom when we were little… now I get to make Mally do them!  hehehehe!

IMG_6718

We went to the neighbors and stole a couple pumpkins… I mean borrowed.

IMG_6723When I was done taking pictures.  I picked up Mally to put her back in her stroller and turned around and Maggie had picked up the little yellow pumpkin.  I yell, Maggie no!  Then she thinks it is a game and runs off with the pumpkin in her mouth!  I start chasing her!  Finally she dropped it and there was only one bite mark out of it!  I snuck the pumpkins back over to the neighbor’s yard… they will never know!  : )

IMG_6726

4 comments:

Jody said...

Mallory is so cute! She is truly starting to look more and more like you. I can't wait for her to get older so she can play with Keltie. They will have so much fun. I wonder who will get to be the teacher?

Lynn said...

Jody, I get every other Friday off now! Hopefully it will roll over into the summer when you have off. That is too funny! You'll have to set up your basement like a class room too!! Oh what fun we had!!

arturlington said...

we love the scrunchie smile face of the cute little bunny!!!!!! I see Easter cards!!!!

Bethany said...

Eleanor was begging for me to show her "baby baby baby!" on the computer this morning. So, we went through our list of friends with babies and blogs to look at pictures. When we got here, Ella started freaking out about the "punky!" and "bunny baby"! She was scratching on the screen to try and pick them up! I asked her if she'd like to hug that bunny baby and she said, "yes, yes, yes!"