Saturday, April 11, 2009

Walls are Up!!

It has been very busy here the last couple of days!  A good busy!  Progress is being made and I’m loving it.  They put up the walls yesterday and this morning - the job is done!  Well, done enough that we can move the office back down and start on Blueberry’s room.  Way too exciting for me that I might burst at the seams!

This is looking down the steps at the new bathroom!! 

IMG_6006

The room is enclosed!  The lights are in!  Even the shower head is installed.  I asked if I could take a shower because already this shower is way prettier then the one we are currently using.  I was told I better wait for the glass to be installed.  Bummer!

IMG_6007 IMG_6008

We even had Mike redo this wall for us this morning (picture below).  It was icky wood paneling.  Last night Jesse tore it down while I sat on the steps and supervised.  Jesse even installed these lights too!  I love them!!

IMG_6009

It is so nice to have these walls up and to see a room so close to being ready!

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

uh oh...now i am wanting mike to remodel our bathroom. can't wait to see the finished project.