I probably should of waited until Jesse could of helped me. It was a huge saying and it was very tricky getting it on the wall and getting it to look straight. It still seems a little uneven to me... but then I just say the cupboards are uneven... my saying is straight!! ; ) (Plus I didn't take a very straight picture.) This is right above my sink!Now I am feeling a little addicted and can't wait to find more spots for a little Uppercase Living!!
Um... I have one more thing... so last week our garage door broke and we have to get that replaced. Then our furnace went out and we have to replace that this summer. Well now!!! My brand new 4 month old washing machine is leaking!!!!! First I went to turn on the washing machine and it wouldn't give me any water!! I email Jesse and he tells me he turned my water off and all I had to do was turn the water valve on and I was good to go. It worked! Then after 2 loads of laundry I notice a puddle on the floor!! I stop doing laundry until Jesse comes home and he looks at it and thinks that one of the hose connectors is leaking, not the washing machine. He runs a little water in the machine and all of sudden we see water coming out from under neath and there is no water in the machine!! Ugh! Really? Does everything break at once? I'm beginning to think so. I'm afraid that a little leak will not stop me from doing laundry! : ) I finished up what I had to do and just kept mopping up the floor. (Laundry is in the basement and it is a cement floor... not doing a whole lot of damage besides peeling the bright blue paint off the cement!)
We are certainly sending the year out with a bang! Hopefully 2009 brings us lots of luck! ; )
4 comments:
love your uppercase living, but i can't believe you tackled that big one by yourself...you did a good job and it looks like it was meant to be there.
you let me know what colors you are going to do blueberry's room and we can come up with some cool uppercase living stuff for there, i can't wait to do a baby's room.
good luck with the washing machine :(
Love the uppercase living there, it looks great. Of course so does the calendar ;)
How can a brand new washing machine leak, there must be something that worked it's way loose.
Have a great week off.
Sorry about all the craziness! Hope your vacation week is refreshing!
This looks totally awesome in your kitchen! I wish I could see it in person!!! I really think I gotta get one of these Uppercase Living things. My cousin has one in her baby girl's room and it was SO cute!
Post a Comment