That is dust on our ceiling fan! In our bedroom!!!!! I remember when we got to the house on Thursday, I called my Mom (so that I could get a break from cleaning) and I was telling her about this ceiling fan and she laughed and said I'm sure it isn't that bad. As soon as she showed up on Saturday I had to take her to see this and get a picture of it, because I could not believe it!
Thank you so much Mom for braving the dust and cleaning this gross thing... even if it broke and doesn't work now. : )
How about some clean and happy pictures... so you don't think we are living in this crazy gross dirty old lady house. : ) There are some happy fun spots and here they are...
We're home owners!!!
The living room upstairs, before we moved anything in.
Just to update you on our internet... we finally got it today at about 12:30ish. It was the most frustrating problem of this whole move! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't work via the internet and we didn't run our business via the internet... but we do. And we haven't had connection since Friday morning at 8am. Long story short... it maxed my stress level to tears and I cried on the phone with the providor and told them their company sucked. (Totally not like me!) They were telling me I wouldn't have internet until Thursday (tomorrow)... and every day that I called in they would tell me that I would have internet the next day. (It was suppose to be hooked up on Friday... did they forget all this.) Anyway, Jesse only had an hour at work today and then he was done and came home to a wife who was in tears and packing up her desk to go work at the library. He was irate himself because he can't run his business like this and he finally called them and I left for the library.
I get to the library and I only have 90 minutes of internet use... ugh. I get another 90 minutes from the awesome librarian and Jesse calls to tell me that we are hooked up and have internet!!! I immediately come home, grab a Mt. Dew (to cure the tension/stress headache I have) and walk in the door grinning from ear to ear! Who knew internet would be so fun!!
2 comments:
I like the high-five picture out front, very fun. Your neighborhood sounds great! You guys are going to be such a great addition, they are lucky to have you moving in.
So glad you got your internet up and running. Sorry it was such a hassle for you!! I agree with Laura...your high-five picture is so cute and fun!! I'm so glad you have such great neighbors and that you fit in so well :) Can't wait until we can come visit you guys!
Post a Comment