Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

This past Saturday night we took my soon to be sister-in-law out to celebrate.... bachelorette party! We had so much fun. Started the night out eating pizza at her favorite pizza place. Then we went to the Sugar Bar and had a martini! I ordered the pink lemonade martini! I highly recommend it! If you ever find yourself at the Sugar Bar...

Here are a few pictures from our night of fun.
At the bride's house
Driving to the pizza place, Bill's Pizza. Steph kept telling us she did not want this veil on her head. She also didn't want it to be big. Well... it was sticking up over her seat and I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.
2 timing on her martini. We all had to try each others. Yum!
Fish faces! What you look like if you have one too many martini
All of us!
Steph on some big Harley dude's bike!
Um... taking shots.... of WATER!! Seriously that is water. The girl on the left said we shouldn't drink the water. She didn't trust it. So instead we tossed it over our heads.
The last picture of the night! Done... D-U-N... Done!

This weekend the guys go on their bachelor party... paint balling. Do you think they will let me tag along and be the photographer?? I'll send the camera along but I am sure it will come back empty... then again maybe it won't. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It looks like you had a blast!! I'm so glad you all got along so good. What a fun group of girls :) Oh and I saw your Mom's new post on her regular blog and the dress you wore to that wedding is SO CUTE!