I am learning patience right now... which I am about out of.
The seller counter offered back to us. Which basically means she refused about everything that we offered. But instead of refusing she just counter offered back. So, we said fine and accept all that she wanted which included the higher price, no appliances being left, and her living in the house for 2 weeks - rent free after it would legally be ours!! But we asked her to pay closing costs! Our realtor said it was a fair deal. Even the seller's realtor said it was a fair deal and he would try to let her know it was a good deal and she should accept. The seller is elderly though and I am not sure how much her kids are involved in this process.
Anyway - no word yet!!!! I can't take it!! Every time my phone rings I go running and then I am disappointed because it is Jesse going "Did she call yet?!" : ) We have been waiting for 2 days now...
Ben, can you sing me the patience song?! It is a patience song that you sing, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh friend. tell jesse to stop calling you:) hahaaaaa that's what i tell Ben when we are waiting to hear something really important. But really you're gonna hear something really really soon. I'm praying for you guys!
Hey Lynn!!! You guys will find whatever house God wants for you. In the mean time, here ya go...don't forget that you have to sing it to yourself very slowly or it doesn't work :)
Have patience
Have patience
Don't be in such a hurry
When you get impatient,
You only start to worry
Remember
Remember
That God is patient too
So think of all the times that others had to wait on you!
Oh yikes! This is not the post I was expecting. I figured your next post would be the awesome news that everything worked out...'cause I thought it did!! I'm so sorry to hear about this. If it wasn't so late (11:00) I would call you again! We'll be praying that everything works out for you guys.
And how have I never heard Ben's patience song?!? Brandon knows all about it...how did I miss out?
Natalie - While I was talking to you, Jesse was talking to his friend Jason. Jason asked him if we got the seller to pay closing costs. Never even crossed our mind. The more we thought about it the more we thought that was a good idea. The next morning we sent that counter offer back to her for her to pay closing costs. When I talked to you, we thought we had the deal... until Jason. : )
Ben- Excellent! Thanks! I've been singing it real slow!!
Post a Comment