I am headed back to Oregon tonight. My assistant back in Oregon is leaving. : ( So, my boss is flying me back out there for the week to interview, hire and train a new one. I leave tonight about 6:45pm and get back home really late Friday night.
I have about 11 interviews scheduled for Monday & Tuesday... hopefully I can find that special someone within those 11. I do have my favorites... but sometimes that changes once you bring them in, sit down with them, and get them talking.
Hope you all enjoy your week!
And just to make you all a little bit jealous... Um, it is suppose to be 90 there on Thursday & Friday!!!!! Oh yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What the heck?! You must fill me in on everything when you get back. I sure hope you have a wonderful time there visiting friends all over again.
Question though...whose taking care of Jessie? hahahahahaaaaa
Wow, I think I was as shocked as Katie to read this post!! How fun to take another trip to Oregon...but I'm sure you're a bit stressed too. I hope you can find someone you really like for the job. Have safe travels and enjoy the weather :)
hahahaaha I just noticed I spelled Jesse's name w/an I hahahaahaaaaa. My bad sorry:)
How did your trip go? Were you able to find a good fit?
Post a Comment