Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Summer Really is Coming

We had a beautiful day here. It reached a high of 71!!!!


We did everything 'summer' today... I wore shorts (of course!) and we grilled out for the first time since we have been here. YUM! And we sat out on the patio tonight! Well Jesse was out on the patio when I came home drinking a cold one and talking to his buddy on the phone... so I snuck out there for a bit and soaked up the nice night and took a picture. : )


Here is what it looks like around here... no buds on the tree... and our grass is slowly turning green.




Oh and it is allergy season again... can you tell which one of my eyes is suffering. LOL. I had no idea it looked like that in real life. I guess I better go take my contacts out and give my eyes a break. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't have allergies this summer... WRONG! My eye started watering on Sunday and it wouldn't stop... that morning it felt like some thing was in it so I stuck my finger in it - I thought that was the reason for the watering. Well it has been watering ever since. Oh and the million sneezes are here! Ick.

3 comments:

Connie said...

You two are great for each other. The celebration of spring just the two of you is really special.
What I notice in this photo is not your allergy puffy eye but the look of love on Jesse's face towards you. It's written all over him in this photo that he thinks the world of you.... sniff, sniff.

Love, Mom

Natalie said...

Awww...I love seeing you guys sitting outside and enjoying the warm weather together :) I feel like we should be able to step outside and talk to you!!!! Sorry about your allergies. As you know, I know how you feel. Mine haven't been to bad yet but I'm not getting my hopes up that it will stay that way, because that's just not likely!

Anonymous said...

Hey I am glad to see it isn't snowing there. But the grass doesn't look to green to me. So excited to see you guys. We're gonna have a blast. But then it's just gonna miss you guys. Can't wait to see you. We can talk wedding!!!

Lin