Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Prom & 4-Wheelers

We went back to our parents this weekend because my little brother was going to prom and I wanted to see him (and his date) all dressed up. I had an entire audience when I went to prom so I thought it was only fair that Adam have an audience too. Too cute!!




On Sunday we were over at the Freys because Jesse's Dad was going to boil maple syrup with his friend from work. His friend has a little boy, and they brought his 4-wheeler for him to ride around while they boiled the syrup. It was so fun watching this little boy ride his wheeler. He went straight for the mud puddles. By the time he was done his back was full of mud.

2 comments:

Katie said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! I've been hoping for prom pictures ever since we last spoke. She and Adam are so cute. Oh to be in high school again:) ahahahahaa

Natalie said...

They look so cute :) I'm glad you got to go home for the weekend! Love your new pages!