I do enjoy my job and being in accounting, but sometimes I just need to break away and look at images instead of numbers.
Jesse is going to another trade show for his business in a few weeks and needed new business cards. I did a couple of them for him to pick from and he picked this one.
Then I decided that I work for this company too... I need one. Just for fun. So, I made a very girly-pink one. Isn't it cute?! Poor Jesse, he didn't know this company was so girly until he brought me on to work for him! : ) He also ordered baseball hats for himself and a few buddies... he got me a pink one! : )
Um. Jesse just came back from the sauna and I was showing off the card I made and he is now jealous and wants a re-do on his. : ) So here is the MAN version.

The bummer part is this afternoon I just printed up his cards with the first style that he picked... looks like I'll printing up some more for him tomorrow.


2 comments:
Those look great Lynn! It's wonderful that you have this creative outlet and are able to take a break from such left-brained work.
If you ever decide you should go back to school... definitely look into graphic design. I work in the art department at the University of Utah currently and the designs you come up with are a lot better than many I see from the students around here. :)
Those are very cool. I wonder if Edward Jones would let me have some fun business cards instead of my boring ones?
Okay Lynn, now I want new business cards for Mike too. And he also needs something cool for his letterhead, and something cool to put on the side of his work trailer. Get to work girl.
Post a Comment