Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Christmas Hustle & Bustle

Happy New Year!!
Sit down and hold on tight because I have lots of pictures and stories coming at you...

My little niece, Ellyn, had her first ever Christmas concert!! I took off of work and drove the 2.5 hours for a 12 minute performance! It was the cutest thing ever!!! I would totally do it again.

Elly is in the center with the pink polka-dot dress!
We can't call it a year until we have a bonfire out at the woods. Here are some pictures from that. It was a perfect night! Lots of fresh snow and not too cold!


It had snowed so much that night!!! I think I heard at least 10". To make matters worse it got really windy... 40mph winds! About 9am we got a call from Jesse's brother that he was stuck in his drive way and needed Jesse to go get his Dad's truck and come pull him out! Jesse went to do that and then had to come and plow my parents driveway because we couldn't get out!

Here are pictures of Jesse plowing my parents yard...




Christmas Eve!!

Jesse's parents have a pond and the little cousins love sledding down the banks onto the pond. But they couldn't get to it because of all the snow we just got. They decided to plow a path to the pond with the tractor. Jesse and I took our truck and we were going to watch them. Sounds like fun, huh?! We did not watch! Jesse decided to see just how much snow his truck could handle! We went off into the field and pretty soon we needed to be pulled out! We were stuck!!

I giggle when Jesse gets stuck... and it is not a time to giggle. I took pictures this time too!
(Scott Munger, here are pictures of Jesse getting pulled out!!!)





After the adventures in the snow we had to head to a few family gatherings.

It seems that every year my cousin Megan & I have to crawl under the tree and get our pictures taken. My other cousin, Shawna, never saw us do this before so she crawled under there with us.


Christmas Day! A few more family gatherings, more snow, getting stuck and another bonfire.

At the top of the hill... getting ready to go down.


A view from the bottom of the hill.


This would be Jesse's Uncle Denny stuck!! How many Freys can get stuck in 3 days?!!?

This is Danielle and her daughter Phoebe! CUTE! (More Freys)


Sisters!
Ellyn thinks that Steph (my soon to be sister-in-law) is my sister!

New Years Eve! Jason, Lacy, Jerry and Steph came over to our apartment to have a little New Years Celebration!! The guys went and bought Guitar Hero for the PS2 so that we would have something to do. I can honestly say... It is soooooo much fun! I loved it!! I always thought I should have been a guitar player! : )

Our last picture of the year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn and Jess,

You are still so cute! lynn, I love the hair. I need to make sure Munger checks the pics to see Jesse needing a pull. Love it! Looks and sounds like you had a great Christmas and New Years. Miss you and love you dearly,

Megan

Natalie said...

Love your post and all your pictures! I love seeing pictures of you guys too :) And I agree with Megan...I love your hair! I'm sooooooo looking forward to February! I can't wait to see you :):):)