I just tried my hand at a little 'digital scrapbooking'! So fun!!!!
I really enjoy scrapbooking but I hate dragging all my stuff out and then having to put it all away because we need to eat at the table! If only I could be one of those 'living room eaters' but I just can't do it. : )
I think I might be onto something by doing this all digitally... no clean up! Just shut the computer down!! How cool is that!!?!
And I didn't pay a thing for all the fun paper, embellishments, stickers... just google free digital scrapbooking and let the downloading begin! I am sure I'll get sick of the free stuff... but until then...
Now I realize that this first page I did is totally simple but you just wait... I just got my feet wet!
4 comments:
Okay this is way cool! So how exactly does it work...I mean, do you ever get to print out your pages or is it always just online? I love having the scrapbooks in hand.
Hi Natalie!!
I think you can print them... where? I don't know. I am sure there has to be someone out there that prints them. I have seen loads of people doing this on 2peas. Speaking of 2peas... do you ever go on there anymore? I haven't been in a very long time. I bet they would be the ones to know if we could print them. :)
How neat! You are quite the internet savy person Lynn...with all your baby tickers, online scrapbooking, photo slideshows, voting tools...the list goes on!
Baby tickers???? WHAT?? Do you need to tell us something? LOL
Good job on the banner and it's not in the way for supper.
Post a Comment