Hold it! It is January, not April. It has been raining the past 2 days and almost all of the snow has melted. The hard part is knowing that this is not spring. As much as I am ready to bust out the summer clothes... I can't. Here are some pictures that I caught today of the rain.




Here is another oil painting that I did. I am not real sure on how to take pictures of paintings. This is my attempt in giving it a little bit of sass.
5 comments:
Love your new painting!! It turned out great!
At least you didn't have tornado damage in January like some towns in Wisconsin.
Love the painting, where are you hanging them?
Thanks Ladies!
I'm not hanging this one up... not yet anyways. It is kind of little and I feel like I would need 3 of them to make it look good on the wall. So, right now it is sitting on my dryer... drying. :)
Someday when I have a place that would suit your beautiful artwork I think I will hire you to decorate my walls :) Love your latest creation!! And isn't the weather crazy! It was a high of 14 degrees one day and then 65 the next...and Monday it rained the entire day here and our snow is completely gone too!
Did the snow return yet? We had a nice week or so of meltdown too...but by the looks of the Green Bay game that meltdown may be over for you now!!!
Post a Comment