| The trailer is fixed!! We were back on the road at 3:30pm Wednesday afternoon with a fixed trailer. Dave ended up having to change all 4 of the bearings on the trailer. Good thing Jerry (Jesse's brother) called and told us to check all of them... otherwise we were just going to change the bad one. Thank you Jerry for the heads up! We drove all night (25.5 hours) and made it to Jesse's parents house at 5pm tonight! Tomorrow morning we head to Appleton to our new apartment. Update you more later. |
Thursday, August 02, 2007
We're in Wisconsin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is truly amazing! I am so impressed.
WOO HOO!! So glad you guys finally made it. I can't believe you drove all night. Way to go!!
Hey guys! I'm glad you made it! Welcome back to the midwest!
Hope you enjoy your new place!
Hooray! Soooo glad you made it! Now I just hope you really like your apartment and your new city :)
So glad you guys finally made it okay! Hope you get some much-needed rest before the big move-in begins. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place.
Hi Frey's!!!! I'm so glad you made it safe and sound. Those Frey guys are kinda crazy though:) I'm not surprised at all that they pulled an all nighter....did you have to do any of the driving?
UMMMMMMMM I totally miss you guys and think that maybe this whole internship is over rated.......let's move back to Oregon ok?!
Hey, I'm so glad you guys made it ok. Moving is hard enough without something going wrong.
We love you and miss you like crazy
Lin and Ryan
Post a Comment