Thursday, August 23, 2007

Missing Tigard

How about some love for Tigard!?

I don't know when it was but July sometime... Jesse and I were sitting in our apartment in Tigard and noticed a beautiful sky. We couldn't see it very well so we hoped in the Jeep and drove down 99 a bit to this place.

I got some very cool shots!!






I need to brag about my Tigard neighbors for just a few moments. Really missing them right now! We had very cool neighbors there. Brandon & Natalie... were in the program with Jesse and I love them to pieces!! Miss them tons! If Jesse and I were going a little stir crazy we could always call them and go and visit for awhile.

Zack & Sara... were our go to garden neighbors. You could find Zack grilling a couple burgers while drinking a bottle of beer. Sara would be drinking her wine trying to keep her cats from running away. Jesse and I would sit out there and distract them from their grill (and cats) and have a drink with them at night. So fun!

Liz, Faith & Justin... You could always find Liz out on her patio with a glass of wine! She has the sweetest daughter Faith and a rapping boyfriend Justin. Justin would always try to get me to rap... told me it was just liking rhyming... well I can't do either!!

Lee... he passed away right before we left. He was an old man that was hard of hearing and loved Jesse to pieces! He would come over and bang on the door so loud!! He would need Jesse to put in a movie for him to watch because he couldn't figure it out. He was a pretty neat guy and glad we were able to meet him.

Ryan & Lin... BBQ boy!! Ryan is always grilling and cooks enough to feed an army! I can't tell you how many times we would be sitting in our living room and all of sudden we would either hear things being thrown at our windows or hear our names being yelled. It was Ryan... he was grilling and had extras. He also had a Long Island Ice Tea to go with it. Ryan is an awesome cook! Sure do miss his grilling nights!! We actually just got a call from them this past weekend... they are engaged!!!!!! I am so excited for them!! Love them to pieces!!

Love and miss you Tigard neighbors!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh I send my love for Tigard right along with you!! I really miss it there and I certainly miss you guys. You were the best neighbors ever! Those pictures you took are beautiful :) I'm putting Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert CDs on my computer right now and it makes me think of you...lots of things make me think of you!

Anonymous said...

Lynn you made me cry at work! I miss you both! I told you I would send you pictures, so be ready cause there is a lot coming your way!!
Love you guys!!

Lynn said...

Hi Liz!!!!
I got all your pictures! It was so cute that both girls were dressed alike! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Brandon said...

You forgot to mention that Ryan makes a special recipe of crawfish for Jesse!!!

Katie said...

What?! No love for Tualatin? She was your sister city you know:)