I have ALWAYS wanted a Seinfeld intercom system. It has been a dream of mine actually. I'm so glad to see your new digs. They look really nice! A steal and a deal!! Miss you guys!!
I LOVE the pictures!!! I watched the slide show a few times so I could really "see" what your place looks like :) It looks awesome and I'm sooo jealous of your beautiful lake view. How awesome! So glad you have such a great place. Miss you bunches!
Lynn! Your apartment is beautiful and it already looks so cozy - you guys must have been working hard. I'm so glad you made it and are getting settled in - we will continue to pray for you guys as you make friends and look for a home church!
I am so jealous of your view!!! How beautiful! Prefect patio setup with your cool patio furniture. I am so impressed that you are that moved in already. Way to go! Love you both and miss you a ton!
I can't believe you have everything unpacked! It looks great. We miss you already, but we are also excited to hear of your latest adventures. We are so glad that you got there safe and sound!
You have a home! I am getting tired of living out of my suitcase! I looked at my picture of your house with Garrett on my lap and he kept saying, OOOOHHHHH!!! So, he approves. :)
Hey Lynn & Jess- LOVE the place- it is nice to have to guys back in WI- I know Mom loves it too- Hopefully she will join me on my Appleton Christmas shopping trip- and than we can stop in to see you. Hope all is going well- Lisa
I am a stay at home mom to three little ones. Mallory age 5. Maxwell age 3. Melanie age 6 months. We are taking the leap into homeschooling Kindergarten and a little bit of Pre-School.
10 comments:
I have ALWAYS wanted a Seinfeld intercom system. It has been a dream of mine actually. I'm so glad to see your new digs. They look really nice! A steal and a deal!! Miss you guys!!
I LOVE the pictures!!! I watched the slide show a few times so I could really "see" what your place looks like :) It looks awesome and I'm sooo jealous of your beautiful lake view. How awesome! So glad you have such a great place. Miss you bunches!
So happy for you two! How come you get the smaller office, Lynn? You have to push that Frey boy around!
Your place is beautiful and I want to come visit! Enjoy Wisconsin!!!
Lynn! Your apartment is beautiful and it already looks so cozy - you guys must have been working hard. I'm so glad you made it and are getting settled in - we will continue to pray for you guys as you make friends and look for a home church!
wow your place looks awesome! I can't believe how many cupboards you have in your kitchen! And your "new" table is the cutest thing ever!
I am so jealous of your view!!! How beautiful! Prefect patio setup with your cool patio furniture. I am so impressed that you are that moved in already. Way to go! Love you both and miss you a ton!
I can't believe you have everything unpacked! It looks great. We miss you already, but we are also excited to hear of your latest adventures. We are so glad that you got there safe and sound!
You have a home! I am getting tired of living out of my suitcase! I looked at my picture of your house with Garrett on my lap and he kept saying, OOOOHHHHH!!! So, he approves. :)
That was some serious cargo on that trailer my friends!
Your place looks great!
Hey Lynn & Jess- LOVE the place- it is nice to have to guys back in WI- I know Mom loves it too- Hopefully she will join me on my Appleton Christmas shopping trip- and than we can stop in to see you.
Hope all is going well- Lisa
Post a Comment