Our friends from the cohort are starting to leave. Tonight we got together for some hard good byes.
I never would have imagined it would be so hard to leave Oregon. It is!! I can't explain what I am feeling... maybe I am extra emotional today because it has been a long week. But this is tough!! I am bringing home boxes from work so that my friends can pack up and leave. Maybe I should stop bringing boxes... then they can't leave!! ; )
We will all come back to Oregon in April to have graduation. That is what we are all focusing on - this is not a good bye, we'll see you in April....
I better go and focus on happy thoughts... my eyes are starting to fill with more tears...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice color update on the blog. Looks like vacation.
You have made close friends but they will continue to be a part of your lives through visits, e-mails, phone calls and of course blogs.
We know what you guys are going through...the goodbyes are SO HARD! Hang in there - soon you'll be enjoying your new place and will be closer to family, too!! And, actually, you'll be closer to us in NC - ha! :)
Goodbye's are no fun! I always knew we would all move away after 4 years, but now it doesn't seem right.
Post a Comment