Someone pointed out to me today that we only have one month left until we hear that we have been matched!!!!! (Thanks Laura!! Love ya!!)
This brings a bit of stress along with lots of excitement! Yes, I want to know where we are going... but just exactly how are we getting all our stuff to that location!!
I have joked with other wives in the program that we will just sell everything and start over! We don't even want our clothes... who wouldn't want to start a new line of clothes in their closet!!!??
I am sure we will get everything packed and moved... oh packing!! There is more stress!! Packing!!!
Jesse talks with his brother, Jerry, about coming out here this summer and going dirt biking. Jerry would ship his bike here, then we could just bring Jerry's bike back to him when we move... um pretty sure I am already stressed for space. What the heck - lets bring his bike home with us too!! We got room!! Love ya Big Jer!!
So there you have it, one month and counting!! If you have any moving/packing tips for me - I'll take them. Also, both Jesse and I have attachement issues - tips on getting rid of junk would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe your taking his bike back with you...hahahaaaaaaa how did they sucker you into agreeing to that...hahahahahaha I just can't stop laughing right now this is hilarious!
What if we accidentally sell it along with all the other 'crap' we are getting rid of..hmmmm we could just say "oops":)
And now, As Katie pointed out today via email...one month until we find out where! Yeah!
Laura
Ahhhh, if you need tips on getting rid of things, just ask me. I can get rid of anything but dishes!!
Post a Comment