Thank You! But you could have used a better picture! Like when I was THINNER and much PRETTIER.
What are you talking about? I thought you were so cute in this picture!! You are all dressed up and cute!
Your wedding was so much better. I was thinner and much more pretty then in this picture!
well I don't know if my opinion counts for anything, but Shannon I think you look lovely in that picture:) happy birthday by the way
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank You! But you could have used a better picture! Like when I was THINNER and much PRETTIER.
What are you talking about? I thought you were so cute in this picture!! You are all dressed up and cute!
Your wedding was so much better. I was thinner and much more pretty then in this picture!
well I don't know if my opinion counts for anything, but Shannon I think you look lovely in that picture:) happy birthday by the way
Post a Comment