I started the week out with a little pumpkin carving!! Natalie and I carved our pumpkins on Tuesday. We did so good and had so much fun!
Friday night we had a costume party with our friends from school. I was dressing up as Jesse and Jesse was going to be a pack of Camel Cigarettes. He made his costume! It was a big hit at the party!
One of the guys brought his karoake machine. Which was a huge hit. We all sang and danced the night away. So much fun.
Saturday night we went to the haunted corn maze, so we thought. We ended up at the corn maze but the not the corn maze we wanted to be at. Which was completely okay with us girls because this one wasn't haunted, or so they told us. And, it was biggest one. We went for it. For some reason we decided to make it a race, girls vs guys. Oh us girls were ready to kick some butt. We had flashlights, a picture of the maze, and clues!! The guys didn't have anything!!
Once we walked out of that maze we hooted and jumped up and down!! We were getting real tired of walking in circles and the punk kids were driving us crazy. We thought for sure we had beat them. We didn't!! They had been waiting an hour and fifteen minutes for us!!!!! They said they did it in about 30 minutes!! But, they cheated!!!!! So, we actually beat them!! They were cutting across the corn and not staying on the path. And there was one point where you had to cross a bridge and they never even saw a bridge. Pretty sure that means the girls win!!!
Today Jesse and I went for a walk around the park at our apartment.
I hope you all had a great week as well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like the picture of the nutrea...too bad you didn't cook him up :)
B
Post a Comment