A while back (about early March) Grandpa Dave purchased a “new” tractor from an auction and was all kinds of proud of it. Which means, you must get over here now and gush over my new tractor. So we are obedient children and we packed everyone up and we went to inspect, gush, and tell Grandpa Dave what an amazing tractor he just bought. Of course I photographed it! It makes him feel even better!
You can’t see Mallory’s face very well… but she is giving Grandpa Dave all the right responses! Mouth open! Hands over the mouth! She is gushing!
Wearing your Christmas dress, Anna braids, and snow boots is perfect tractor gushing attire.
You must walk all the way around the tractor. Have to see it from every angle.
Alright enough looking. Lets go for a ride!
Apparently it was warm in there because both kids took off their jacket and hat and made themselves comfortable.
Off they went.
They went for multiple rides and even I went for a ride.
Yes, it was everything one would ever dream it would be. A bit dusty. But. The most amazing tractor. Ever.
We were heading back home and we drove past the cows and the sunset!!
It was begging for pictures!
I couldn’t stop!!
Then we drove out past the pond. I have tons of pictures of the pond but just not enough of it in winter. And none of it at winter with a killer sky and sunset.
No comments:
Post a Comment