One more Halloween post and then we can move on to other topics.
Halloween night the kids got back into their costumes.
She is a natural poser – I do not ask her to pose like this.
Farmer Max.
I also do not ask him to pose like this either. He just does it.
Grandma Mary thought it would be super fun to hand out candy. And after we told her how many kids we typically get – it was even more exciting for her.
My one neighbor counts the kids. I don’t know how he does it – but he knows. So towards the end of the night I yelled over to him “How many kids?” He yelled back “212!” I’m not lying either! Our street gets hit the hardest!
Farmer Max standing next to his “pider” pumpkin. He can’t say the “s” sound… it is so terribly cute!
Mallory next to her kitty pumpkin.
Since Mary was there to hand out candy for us – we took the kids out. Mallory really want to give it a try. Max just wanted to run and follow.
This was the first house. Mally knew what to do but Max didn’t. He would just drop his bag at the door and let them open it and put the candy in.
Neighbor Bonnie (below) had special candy for the kids. When the kids came to the door she was so excited and said “oh wait – I have better candy for you guys.” She is just too sweet to us!
We took them to a few more houses and we walked up to another street to go to our friends and they were dressed up in scary costumes sitting in their garage with a disco light going. It was pretty neat… however the kids froze and wouldn’t go up the driveway. After we told Mallory who it was she went up there but Max had to be carried.
Then he was done.
He had to be carried all the way back home and if we stopped at another house he would say “is there a super scary monster at this house?” Once he seen the person he would go to the door.
Then we came home and Mary & I handed out the rest of the candy and the kids went in the house and ate candy with Jesse.
No comments:
Post a Comment