Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Leaves are falling and so is my blogging.

I thought being a full time stay at home mom was going to bring me all this new found freedom and time.  Which it did.  However, I filled it with so many other things.  I joined a weekly ladies bible study.  Jesse and I lead a group once a month.  I took over the nursery director at our church.  There goes all that free time.  However these are good healthy things to do!

Also I did a few senior pictures and so my nights were spent looking at those beautiful senior kids!  No time for my own pictures. 

We had some pretty beautiful fall days.  I took the kids outside to jump in the leaves.  I was pretty much the coolest mom ever with this small (totally free) event in the backyard!

IMG_7026-1IMG_7027-2

IMG_7032-3

IMG_7035-4IMG_7037-5IMG_7045-6

IMG_7055-7IMG_7063-8

Lets play… Where’s Mallory?

IMG_7067-9

She ended up with swollen itchy eyes doing this – so we had to play burry Maggie.  Well.  Maggie didn’t move.  So she liked it too!  Everyone happy!

IMG_7074-10IMG_7078-11

Then they got hot and wanted a popsicle! 

IMG_7082-12

IMG_7083-13IMG_7084-14

He bites them right away!  Then gets mad when he can’t chew them fast enough and his mouth get cold.

IMG_7086-15

The stains on his shirt… are from a hot chocolate he had that morning.  The rules were they could have one but to be careful and not get it all over their shirt!  Which I knew was impossible with him!  Mally stayed clean – only because she used her blanket as protection!

Hopefully I will get better at juggling my *new* activities better.  Hopefully I will get better at picking up my camera and documenting them again.  Hopefully I will get better at blogging again!

Here is to hopefully!!

No comments: