Monday, October 25, 2010

Belly Status – 13 Weeks

I documented my entire pregnancy with Mallory so I must do the same with this one, right?  I will also try my very hardest not to whine too much and be positive. 

Please excuse my baby girl’s mullet and my bed head with crazy eyes.

IMG_9615 edit Yes, I am showing!!  They say you show sooner with your second and they are so right.

Ups:

~ I’m very excited to have a newborn in the house again.  : )  I’ve been lurking around on a blog and she just had baby #4 and seeing her baby pictures and hearing her stories (even her nursing stories) just gets me all giddy and excited again.  It also scares me – trying to figure out how to do things and go places with TWO!  People tell me going to two is the hardest… adding more from there is nothing.  : ) 

~ I lost 5-6 pounds!  I had about that much left to get rid of from my first pregnancy and I finally did it.  Granted I didn’t do a thing at all – chalk it all up to morning sickness.  But I was thrilled to step onto the scale to see that I will be starting off this pregnancy at my pre-pregnancy weight.

~ Mallory runs around with the ultra sound pictures saying “baby”.  It is so adorable!  Granted it looks nothing like a baby in her eyes, yet we told her that was a baby and now she walks around with it.

Downs:

~ Sick.  Sick.  Sick.  I either feel nauseous or I have really bad heartburn which makes me feel nauseous.  However, it is getting better.  I have been meal planning and cooking suppers the last couple of days.  Granted they are not extravagant, but they are home cooked.

~ The last couple of days I have been really weak and light headed.

~ Sleeping issues.  After Mally goes to bed at night, I make my nest on the couch and my eyes can’t stay open and I’m out until Jesse tells me it is time for bed.  Then I get in bed and lay awake for 2 hours!  I usually wake up multiple times a night and end up waking up early in the morning waiting for the alarm to go off.

~ Dreams.  When I am sleeping I’m dreaming wild crazy extravagant dreams.  Dreams that are so detailed that when you wake up you feel exhausted from the dream.  Some are so wild and detailed that it keeps me awake and I can’t stop thinking about it and trying to figure out how I came up with that.

Here is my post with pregnancy #1 about the same time.

4 comments:

The Smiths said...

I just want to know if you ever have taken a bad picture?! You look beautiful, Lynn!!

Katie said...

Alright! I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering if baby #2 was showing and you are as cute as ever. That picture is hilarious, yours and Mally's look is priceless.

Miss and Love you guys...rub that belly for Auntie Kate

Connie said...

Wow does Mallory look like an Emmerich in that picture. You both look great and I don't think there is much difference in your belly but let's get that bugger growing!!

Ben said...

Mallory is looking more and more like Jesse to me...miss you guys!