The beginning of last year I started getting creative with my pictures and doing some digital artwork with them. Kind of like a digital scrapbook. I searched the internet for free digital scrapbooking and came across loads of stuff. I have been downloading and creating every since. Well today I hit the mother load of free stuff!! My goodness! And I can't stop downloading! I think I need to go therapy for this. My computer is bulging at the seams and I don't have anything backed up. Forget the therapy I need a removable hard drive for storage and safety!!
Anyway my creative juices have been running wild the last two days and I have made some fun pages... or I think they are fun anyways. I thought I would share with you. Enjoy!

One of the projects I want to do is a baby book. So I started it last night. I know how the first child works... you do this whole baby book with all the details and the pictures and by the time baby #7 rolls around and you'll be lucky if baby #7 gets a bath every night let alone a full on baby book with details and pictures galore. Oh well, I'll give it a shot and see what happens! ; )
Cover page... a picture will eventually go in the square and possibly her name or initials.


Jesse wants to know what happens if the ultra sound tech was wrong and we are really having a boy. I told him that is when I get my black marker out and write "OOPS!" over the girly part! : )
4 comments:
Thanks for the info Lynn. I love them. One question, where did you find the one for your blog title, long and narrow?
Now I will be sitting here all night!
Jules
Me again. I went to one of those websites, downloaded a couple pages. Now how do I use them? Will you email me? thanks
jules@dbwireless.net
Okay so I have found out what she will be doing for work.... taking care of grandchildren #1 through #7....are you crazy??? Your Grandma Lea would be proud
Love, Mom
#7?! I'm glad you aren't ruling out more children. You are funny! Love ya
Shawna
ps....flat will be leaving here on monday, make sure his room is ready.LOL
Post a Comment