Sunday, January 04, 2009

One more dream...

I forgot to tell you the best dream of all!! I just remembered it yesterday and couldn't believe I forgot to tell it. I can't remember when I had this dream... I think I was still living in our apartment in Appleton... so pre pregnancy.

Here it goes...

I am at the grocery store pushing my cart around buying groceries. I get to the bread isle. You know those little carts that they put the fresh-from-the-oven bread on? Well there is one of those carts in the isle except this cart is full of babies! I shouldn't really say babies... they are like 6-8 months old. These babies are for sale and you can buy them along with your groceries! (I'm grocery shopping by myself.) I see this irresitable little Mexican girl and I pick her up and put her in my cart! She is all mine! I was so excited to take her home and show Jesse!

Now I have to buy food for my new little Mexican baby. I am at the yogurt trying to figure out which one I can feed her. The next thing I can remember is being in the check out lane with our new little baby!

3 comments:

The Rau's said...

i wondered why you didn't include that dream....that was the best one.

Do you remember when I was pregnant with Josh and I had a dream that Mike and I needed to go somewhere and we couldn't find a babysitter so I had the perfect plan. I just put Josh in his carseat and set him in the bathtub with a few inches of warm water in it so he wouldn't get cold. And everything was fine and we left. (thank goodness Shannon never said no to babysitting!)
Sometimes now when we have plans that need a babysitter Mike will say to me 'find a babysitter yet or are we gonna put them in the tub?'

Crazy pregnancy dreams.

Bethany said...

Lynn, you are hilarious! I'm really glad you are documenting your strange dreams. I had weird dreams when I was pregnant, too, but I didn't ever write them down... now I'm a bit sad about that. But, reading yours did remind me of a few... and throughout them everyone had baby girls, even if in real life they had baby boys. Could your girl dreams be a sign?

Deb said...

So how much were these babies? Regular price or clearanced?