I was getting tired of looking at our blog so I gave it a make over... what do you think?
Now that we are back in Wisconsin we get to celebrate deer hunting season! Seriously, it is a holiday over here! It is kind of funny to be back here and watch it all go down after being gone for 4 years. This whole week one of our local news channels has been counting down the days to the opening day. Every radio stations plays the song "The Turdy Point Buck"! A super funny song that just takes me back to being a kid and loving this song and singing it on the school bus. Everyone over here knows this song - even small children!! I found the song on youtube and have attached it to my post so y'all can enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
"The Turdy Point Buck", "Second Week of Deer Camp", "I Like Big Bucks" Josh and Jake love these songs, they want me to make them a cd from itunes. I don't know if I can handle hearing them all of the time.
Only 7 more days till hunting season is over.....that's my countdown!
I love the new look of the blog and the little freezy guy is somewhat pre-mature, what's he gonna do by January when it gets cold here....
i like it lynn. youre gonna have to show me how to do something better. i'm tired of ours
:)
I just realized I never gave you a comment on your blog's new look! I love it...it's very appropriate for this time of year :) I think I'm about due for a change on ours too!!
Looks great Lynn! I LOVE the song! Too funny.....I have never heard it, even though we are a huntin' family. Nice! Missing you both like crazy.
Hey Lynn, that anonymous was me. Forgot to sign my name. Whoops.
Megan F.
Post a Comment