Saturday, May 05, 2007

Wisconsin Visitors

My mom and my aunt, Starla, came to spend a weekend with Jesse and I. We filled their vacation with waterfalls, tulip festivals, comedians, shopping, Cannon Beach, great food, oh and margarettas!!! Jesse picked them up from the airport and within an hour they had a margaretta in their hand from Nacho Mammas!!! : )

Here are few pictures from of our time with them...




Yes! All three of us have the same smile, same hair, same nose, same everything!! Can you tell we are all related? Oh, and we have a bunch more back in Wisconsin that look just like this.

My Mom had an issue with one of the bathroom stalls at Multnomah Falls. She was locked in and starting to panic. She wasn't ready to climb underneath the stall to get out. We made her get her picture taken!!

Starla helped her from the outside to get out...
Don't use that stall... you may never come out!!

In a little cave at the falls.

Jesse and I had a great time with them. They brought tons of laughter and joy for the weekend. Can't wait until we can spend more time with them!!
Speaking of moving. We just have 3 short months before we pack up and head east!! Oh boy! I called on a great apartment today... but it was 50 miles from where Jesse will be working. Not happy about that! I guess I just keep looking and praying for something to come our way.
The best news for last... we leave for Mexico on Thursday!!!! We are both so excited and can't believe that we are actually going to Mexico for a whole week!

2 comments:

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

Awesome pictures Lynn! I'm so glad you had such a great time with your Mom and your Aunt...I'm also glad I was able to see them and they could meet Allie :) 4 days until your vacation...WOOHOO!!!! Do you need me to water your plants or anything while you're gone? Just let me know if you need anything at all.

Katie said...

You guys really went to the falls on a great day those pictures are amazing.

I'm super happy that you had such a great visit with them:)