Our move date is drawing in closer and I wasn't doing much about it. The only thing set in stone was that Jesse would be doing an internship and we needed to be out of our current apartment on July 31st. That is only 2 months away, I should probably start getting things in order.
Yesterday, I asked Jesse to call on an apartment that I was interested in. I had called them very early in the process (February/March) and they did not have any opening for August, but to call them when the time got closer. Much to our surprise they will have an opening in August!! It is exactly what we wanted and were looking for!! Praise the Lord!!
We will be upgrading from our lovely one-bedroom to a GIGANTIC two-bedroom!!! This is so very exciting for us - we will have an office and our very own bedroom!! Some more perks: vaulted ceilings, 1.5 baths, gas fireplace, computer nook, 2nd floor, and over looking a lake that we can swim and fish in!! The best perk of all... it is cheaper then our current apartment! : )
Here is a link to the website: apartment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sheesh...After paying rent in Reno for a year, we're comming to the Midwest!
Hooray hooray....so excited for you to have a place lined up and especially that it is so nice :)
Holy Cow!!!!! What a nice place to live you guys are really moving up in the world:) haahhahaahhaha 2 bedrooms my goodness what are you going to do with all that space........
Ummmmmm I'm with Ben we're coming to the Midwest after Reno....I feel like we're getting robbed:) hahahahaahaha
That looks so great! You guys are going to love having such a wonderful place to live!
It must feel so good to know where you are going to be moving into. One less thing to worry about!
Post a Comment