Sunday, April 08, 2007

Locks of Love

I finally decided to donate my hair to Locks of Love. Locks of Love uses real hair to make wigs for children who cannot grow hair.

Saturday was the big day!! I wasn't nervous - until the morning of. I know it is just hair and that it will grow back... but I am a girl and I worry about these things. Everything turned out great and I am starting to really like it! I have attached a before and after...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, you look too cute!!! Your hair cut turned out so good!! I love it!!
~Steph

Lynn said...

Aw, thanks Steph!! You are so sweet!!

Ben said...

Can Jesse donate his chest hair to Locks of Love? He could be their number one contributor...

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

I just love it! It is super cute...your hair is always cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks great!

Laura

Lynn said...

If Jesse can donate his chest hair...then that means Ben can too!!!

Oh, I even have an uncle that has you both beat - by a long shot!! Just ask any of the Hemmers and they know exactly who I'm talking about!! Right Hemmers?? I am pretty sure he really could donate! (Love ya Uncle Ed!!)

Thank you Natalie and Lauria!!

Katie said...

What a fun day of pampering. I'm glad we did it together. Having the support sure was nice:)

Mexico here we come:)

-K-