I am starting to learn that I need to appreciate an Oregon Winter. Next winter you will hear me complaining about snow and it being in the negatives. I will be requesting heated seats and begging for an electric start for me car!!
The past two days have been SO nice here in Oregon! We have been in the 60s both days and have had full sunshine!!!
Today we were in the mid-60s and I just had to bust out the sandals!! You don't get to wear sandals until July in Wisconsin...

The trees are even starting to bloom!! I even noticed a few Easter flowers on my way home from work today! (I can't remember their name... they are yellow and look a bit like tulips.)


The sunshine doesn't last long... we are in for rain and more clouds the rest of the week!! I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Have a great week!!
The past two days have been SO nice here in Oregon! We have been in the 60s both days and have had full sunshine!!!
Today we were in the mid-60s and I just had to bust out the sandals!! You don't get to wear sandals until July in Wisconsin...

The trees are even starting to bloom!! I even noticed a few Easter flowers on my way home from work today! (I can't remember their name... they are yellow and look a bit like tulips.)


The sunshine doesn't last long... we are in for rain and more clouds the rest of the week!! I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Have a great week!!
1 comment:
Look at your cute little tootsies! At least it will be a little easier to endure the rain now that we had a nice break from it for a few days :) Oh and those flowers you mentioned, I think you were describing daffodils!
Post a Comment