Jesse & Lynn, Ben & Katie,
Natalie with her sweet baby girl (Due in April) & Brandon
This morning we awoke to another e-mail. This e-mail told us where would be moving, or so we thought.
I was very much at ease opening this e-mail. Jesse was a bit nervous. We opened and read Wisconsin Dept of Corrections! This was our 2nd choice. Except we still didn't know where we would be going. They had openings in 3 different cities - Green Bay, Milwaukee, and Madison. Jesse felt very confident that he would get the Green Bay location. About 30 minutes later the Dept. of Corrections called us and offered Jesse the Green Bay site. Whew!
Jesse will start Sept 5th. Therefore, we will probably be leaving July 31st and making that trek back across the states to Green Bay, Wisconsin!!
The fun part now begins - looking for housing and a job for me. Oh boy!

3 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't believe you're going to be here a whole month longer than us. I'm looking forward to going back to Indiana but I'm not going to want to say goodbye! We're going to be 7 hours away from each other...I think that calls for at least a 4-day weekend away to visit each other!!
I am not looking forward to being here a month by ourselves! We met you guys only a few weeks after being out here. I am not looking forward to goodbye at all! Just going to warn you right now - lots of tears!!!!
We are totally going to visit each other!!! Those long weekends are perfect times!!
watch out greenbay! Frey's are coming and they're bringing trouble. hahahahahaaaaa
we are the cutest mismatched family:)
can't wait to hear all about your journey!
I don't know what i'm going to do w/o my frey's around:(
Post a Comment